Tele TSX17

briancr

I have an old Tele TSX17 PLC that has gone legs up on me. I am in the process of upgrading to a SLC500 (purely digital I/O). Luckily I do have a hard copy of the ladder logic so it will not be to difficult to reprogram the SLC500. The problem is that I have come across a timer that I do not know much about. See attached pdf.
In label 47, T11 has an extra output R which I am not sure what it does?
Any assistance will be appreciated

Thanks
Brian

The 'R' output will be active while the timer is running (and de-activate again when 'Done')

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I know this is a power question, but I am looking for a company that buys used switchgear equipment, refurbishes it and...
Replies
Views
Hey PLC Peeps, I am trying to upload an application from a Telemecanique Magelis XBTGT7340 HMI. None of the corner-touch methods seem to work...
Replies
Views
I am tryin to transfer an apllication that was developed using MMI 17 WIN software, version 1.1. from my desktop computer to a CCX-17 MMI. It...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm currently writing a program for a Tele PSX-57302 Premium PLC using PL7 Junior programming software. I just discovered that I...
Replies
Views
We've just purchased a second-hand band saw that has a TSX17-10 PLC. The bandsaw works but we'd like to make some changes to how it works to make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom