Telemecanique Micro PLC TSXNano

MMarkiewicz

I have TSXNano that has died on me and as these are obsolete, I want to replace it with a DirectLogic 05 plc. I was given a hard copy of the Telemecanique ladder diagram but I am unfamiliar with the TSXNano's instruction set. I am trying to figure out what the following instructions are; Here are examples of each: [PLS M102], [RST C60], [R M260], (F671).

Thanks in advance to anyone who cares to assist me.

In Twidosoft and TwidoSuite an R instruction is a reset instruction for an internal coil, in the program there should be a corresponding [S M260].

I am guessing that PLS might be pulse?? Not sure about (F671).

Sorry not much help but thought I'd throw my thoughts in.

some of the ones I know of.

Bits:
I = input
Q = output
S = system
M = internal bit

Words:
IW = input word
QW = output word
SW = system word
MW = memory word
KW = constant word