Temperature Sesnor/Moeller Easy800

abasmar

Hey

I have Easy800 PLC, it has 12 inputs (4 which can be used as analogs(0-10v)) and 6 relay outputs. I want to connect a temperature sensor to it, i know the hard wiring but the problem is, how can i determine the temperature at a certain voltage output? In the program, i should set the contact to a value between 0-10V to ,let's say switch a contact to a normally closed. for example, if i want the contact to be closed at temperature of 35C degree, how can i know at what voltage between 0-10V is 35C? Im new to it. Please help

hi dont know what accuracy you are looking for but google the lm35 temp chip it has an output of 10mA/degC and if the sensor is not tooooo far away from the unit will work ok have used these with other devices.