Three PID block in a RSLogix5000 tasks

logix_fan

Hi !

Here is my first post :)

I want to implement three (3) independent PID controlers (block) in a Controllogix controller. They will be used to control temepratures in a three different places.

I guess, each of the PID block must be place separate periodic tasks ? I am right ?
I do not want to use event triggering.

It will be my first PID implemented program.

Thank you.

You can place all three in the same task. The problem is that when that one tasks runs it will run all PIDs UNLESS, you make each PID run every third time. For instance you can run the task every second but run each PID every 3 seconds, each one staggered from the other by one second.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, I am a student working on a control system senior project and could use some help. I am working to maintain a dissolved oxygen...
Replies
Views
Please ,i want to know how can i determine the three constants of PID , is there a rule or by experiment or try and error ?? thanks
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have tried the programming but can't twist my mind to make it work correctly. I'm using S71200 and TIA Portal. My system has...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we connected electrical power, 3x380 vac, between a supply station and an electric cabinet, away 180 meters. The calculation software...
Replies
Views
im new at Allen bradley rslogix programming; i have something to ask you guys , and i will be happy to get answers so thank you in advance. when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom