Tia encountered a problem and needs to be closed

Kataeb

We have a problem opening a project in Tia v17 (Scout Tia v5.4 sp3) :
Totally Integrated Automation Portal has encountered a problem and needs to be closed . . .

What could be the issue ?

screenshot _ SR= 1-6996686201.JPG

maybe an update recently with your system or any new software taking more resource in the background. You can try to run TIA in safe mode and also something like Run as Admin. If nothing helps, try an update of TIA STEP 7 / WinCC V17 Update 6 (04/2023) and maybe the worst case try reinstalling TIA again.

When a TIA project is called 'project1' it kinda hints at that this is the 1st project ever on this PC.
Did you make the program in this PC ? Or is the program from someone else ?
Can the TIA on this PC open any other project ?
What is the Windows version ?
Is Simotion Scout installed ?
edit: Are there drives in the TIA project ?

@tarik1978
Tia Portal is opening normally , but when we try to open the project Slee we have the problem .
Too many updates , which one could be useful ? https://support.industry.siemens.co...17-s7-plcsim-v17-and-wincc-v17?dti=0&lc=en-BO

@SaadAlbehige
The windows is Windows 10 Pro 64 bits , is it ok ?

@JesperMP
The project Slee giving the problem is made by someone else .
The Tia can open other projects normally .
Windows 10 Pro 64 bits .
Simotion Scout Tia v5.4 sp3 .
There are S120 drives in the Slee project .

Strangely when we try to open the Slee project with Tia v18 , no errors , but it asks for Scout Tia v5.4 sp3 as required , which is already installed !
See attached .

So a couple of things
V18 requires TIA Scout 5.5 SP1- this isn’t released yet

V17 requires TIA Scout 5.4 SP3 - you have that

So the question is with your v17 can you create a new project and insert a Simotion controller and drive? - if yes your install should be fine

I’m trying to understand if this is just the “Slee” project or your install

Do you get the 'slee' project as a TIA V17 archive file ?
It must have the .zap17 extention.
The person generating the archive should chose the option 'discard restorable data'. That usually clears up some things.

we did as follows and it looks ok now :

" recommendation is to completely uninstall the tia environment v17 with scout tia v5.4.3.0
and then to completely reinstall both again "

thank you all