Tia Portal versions installation space

Kataeb

While installing many versions of Siemens Tia Portal (v18, v17, ...) on the same computer, we noticed that it takes too much space on its hard disk.
Each version needs lot of gigabytes! It looks like there are no common data between the different versions.
Could there be any tool to reduce and optimize the data? Maybe sharing it between the versions of Tia Portal?

On the C drive I have 1.7GB in 'Program Files (x86)', another 7.5GB in 'Program Files' and a further 3GB in the 'Program Data' folder. That is for two versions of TIA and one version of MicroWin. That is all apart from the files I created to program PLCs. There is/was another 3GB in a Siemens folder on the C drive which is just upgrade files that I could delete if I wanted to. So maybe you could get rid of your upgrade files.