tp program the gsm modem which is connected to PLC using ladder programming..help plz

Dear All,
i am a computer engineering student and this is my last semester. part of my design project requires me to connect gsm modem with plc and program that gsm modem using ladder programming.. any one can help me about thiws cause i tried to search on the internet and i couldn't find any useful information. so will anyone help me please!

Have you been asked to use any specific products.

You really can't program a GSM Modem in ladder logic. They have their own set up software. The ladder logic programming would be for the PLC.

Could it be that your assignment is to program the PLC that will trigger the gsm modem to dial out?

Did your instructor give you specific products to use? The reason I ask is that all products are not created equal. How it would be accomplished will depend on the products you are working with.

God Bless,

Sending from the plc to the GSm

Dear sir,
i think as you said.. i have to let the plc send messeges to the gsm which in turns send it to the other gsm modem which is connected to the computer. so i make a ladder programming for the plc to let it send messges and recieve messges to/from the gsm connected to it. the gsm i am using it is from siemens and it is mc35i and the PLC is from siemens company too and it is type is(s7300). so can i have your help sir please!

but i think ...

hi sir,
but i think the ladder programming because it is a plc and all plcs are using ladder programming... such that using sematic software for making the ladder programming. so can you help or know somebody who can help me with that please?

Even though many PLCs use ladder logic as their programming method, no two manufacturers programming methods are the same. Also, the serial port set up is different. Each manufacturer has their own serial protocol. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Siemans. Sorry I am unable to assist you any further.