Transfer InTouch Security Files?

Paullys50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey all, I have to push out some InTouch updates to a client of mine. They are using security features of InTouch, namely the built-in "InTouch" security. I know this is part of the application file. I have made a number of changes and would just prefer to replace the existing application with my updated one. However, all their security settings will be lost as this changes regularly based on their turn-over. Anyone know if it is possible to copy/paste the existing security files into my application? If so, what are the filename(s)?

The InTouch application is under revision control, so I know by replacing the application I will not lose any graphic changes done by others.

Similar Topics

I'm upgrading a panel mounted PC in the field. I'm going to install InTouch runtime and just copy and paste the LIC files from the old PC.. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi... I m working with delta PLC. I can interfacing between Delta Software and Intouch Sw. Now I have to export the data(sensors values) of delta...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not yet familiar with scripts in Intouch 7.0 but the application needed has to transfer tag values(strings,chars,bools) into certain...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am using a raC_Opr_NetModbusTCPClient AOI module, as below,. So, I need some assistance to restrict in reducing the poling...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom