TwinCAT Port 851

razmis

I try to run TwinCAT as a virtual PLC. It work ok but now, when I try to download a project, the PLC is running but port 851 is not available and I can't connect to it with the OPC server.
When I download the project I get the message the Port_851 does not exist and I select to create it and proceed, but it doesn't work.

I guess you logged in? This is a green square with an arrow.
Did you start the plc?
If a green triangle is visible you need to click on it. It acts like a Run-switch.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
I am using TwinCAT 3 with Visual Studio 2015 Community, sooner will need to move on to 2017. Officially TC3 is not yet supported, although i keep...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to this forum. I am going to do a school project in Beckhoff TwinCAT 3, and therefore I have to print my project in PDF. I know how...
Replies
Views
:confused:yesterday found that the cp6920 beckhoff ipc ethercat port was automatically disabled and can not communicate with beckhoff plc, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm Vinicius I've just started working with TwinCAT and Beckhoff PLCs. My question is about connecting the PLC to the software. This morning I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom