Ultra 3000i Error 77

coolarm

Hello all,

We have Error 77 being displayed on the devicenet module. We have been looking into this thread.
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=21260
We are not sure where to start troubleshooting. Esp. where do we find the "8 in/11 out" error code?

We are running into a wall, trying to figure out the problem.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Years later, here I still am.

Is this a new system, or one you're troubleshooting ?

The "8/11" was a reference to the I/O size in the DeviceNet Scanner's scanlist. What type of scanner module are you using ? Can you post the RSNetworx for DeviceNet *.DNT file ?

Glad to hear a familiar voice! :)

This is a system we are troubleshooting.
We found a problem with the parameters of another device and when we made the changes we received the error 77 on the DeviceNet readout. We checked the manual for the original parameters and found them to be different then the AB Ultra3000i 7 & 8. We changed 7&8 back to the values in the manual, now there is no error77 but there is an alarm on the Ultra3000i (E14). Please let us know how to proceed.