Ultra Master Software Needed

KGAccIL

I'm working with an Electro-Craft DDM-005X drive and I need to plug into it to collect some data. This machine was built by an integrator that no longer exists, and we never had access to the tools anyway.

After some digging, I found information on the AB Ultra 100 which is essentially the same unit. I discovered that the configuration tool is called Ultra Master.

So far I've had zero luck finding Ultra Master anywhere. Rockwell's website says the software is discontinued and it asks for a serial number when I try to download the updates.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on this software???

The link above is dead. Does anyone know where you can find Ultra Master. Just opened a piece of hardware installed in 1999 and looks like that is all that it will talk too.

I had a similar problem. Although I found sw at the end I didn't resolved it as sw runs under Win95 but it is in fact DOS program that access to port through BIOS so you need some old PC AT with hardware serial port.
I will try to find installation.

as Stated this software if for Ultra200 servo controllers and they have been discontinued by Rockwell and they no longer "support" the hardware or software. But if you have a Rockwell contact or sales person you can still get it emailed to you (they will probably send you to a link that will expire) its just not available for download directly from their website.
I have the install file also if any one needs it be warned though it will only work on a 32bit windows xp machine.

as Stated this software if for Ultra200 servo controllers and they have been discontinued by Rockwell and they no longer "support" the hardware or software. But if you have a Rockwell contact or sales person you can still get it emailed to you (they will probably send you to a link that will expire) its just not available for download directly from their website.
I have the install file also if any one needs it be warned though it will only work on a 32bit windows xp machine.

Also looking for the software.
Rockwell hasn´t been very helpful with this at all.

@FSD333 if you´d like please share the file!