Understanding of logic GE plc 90-30

jcp

Hi friends;
I have a programme which are develop by a third person. He did not used tags he used direct addresses. For example
%AI004 USED AS I1 OF GE_INT AND A CONSTANT AT I2. OUTPUT Q RESET THE %Q0011.
i WANT TO KNOW HOW I IDENTIFY THAT %AI0004 WHERE FROM COME OR WHAT SGNAL IT HAVE?
tHE ANALOG MODULE IS USED 16 CHANNELIC693ALG223.
pLEASE HELP ON THIS ISSU?
THANKS
JCp

Mapping of the field signals to PLC addresses is done in hardware configuration. The IC693ALG223 is a 16 channel analog current input module. In hardware configuration, the developer selects the starting address for the module and it consumes the sixteen %AI addresses beginning with the one specified.
If, for example, the original programmer specified %AI001 as the starting address for your module, then %AI004 is the fourth channel. The signal from the field device is connected to the module's terminal 6.

Do not assume that the details in the preceding paragraph are true for your system. It is possible that the original programmer assigned %AI004 as the starting address for the module, in which case the signal from the field device corresponding to %AI004 would be on terminal 2.

In your programming example, when the value in %AI004 is greater than or equal to the value of the constant, %Q0011 is reset (set to OFF).