Unlatch a Manually Toggled bit

ian.smith7

Hi All
In A CLX PLC is this code Ok to Unlatch a manually toggled bit after the required task is done.

--I I------------------I/I-------------------------(Do.Task)|
Man.Toggle Task.Done | |
|(Manual.Toggle)|

Cheers
Ian

Doesn't look like it will as the OTE status is overriding the Manual Toggle Operation and holding it off.
Back to the drawing board.

how is your manual toggle set?

if, say you were using a "set bit", then as long as task not done, you set the manual toggle and unlatch set bit, so manual toggle is self-held, then once task done, the manual toggle bit goes off..

see attached....

toggle.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello All, Can someone see what I did wrong here. My "PA" bit never seems to get energized despite hitting "SOFTKEY7" many times
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a question regarding studio 5000 with processor 1769-L33ER V33.011 and Factorytalk View SE V12. I have an home-made pop-up...
Replies
Views
I'm troubleshooting a machine for a customer right now, and the output that is not working needs this bit to go high to activate the coil. But the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to convert an old PLC5 program. I have several instances in the unlatch instruction where they give a B file on top of the unlatch...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. First time poster here. I am very new to PLC programming (my programming background is more in computers). I have a question with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom