upload plc mitsubishi FX2-32MT being errors

Watched the video and could see you have a torrent program pinned to your task bar. Then when you go through your files you can see that your GX dev software is a pirate copy as the password/serial is listed as a text file. lol
dear Ronnie Sullivan
thanks you
I don't understand problems you speeking with me
do you want speeking GX dev software of me errors ?? or GX dev software it's has problems ???

Last edited:
Look at the pictures

Hope this help.

/D.

dear Dariusch
long times no see
how are you today
me have a question want you would like helps
I use software GX DEV (ver 8)
I have a machine data lost all program, and i want download plc program again, but I don't know download memory to plc how, when I download program to plc but plc do not operation, follwing I think plc need download memory to plc
company of me use types plc FX2-32MT
please. can you help me
can you showed me the ways download memory to plc how???