Visual Basic Editor

azmat.baig

I am beginer with Rockwell PLC's and to RSLogix as well can any one explain or guide me what does
Tools-->Visual Basic-->Visual Basic Editor does I have installed VB6 also but could not able to activate the Visual Basic Editor

The Visual Basic Editor in RSLogix 5 and 500 is to write macros. Similar to what you would do in some of the Microsoft Office products. You don't need VB6 installed. What you do need is the Pro version of these products. I have the Pro version, so I don't know if that menu item appears in the Standard version and it's just disabled.

Similar Topics

Dear experts, I am want to program RS view32 with help of Microsoft visual basic (visual basic editor). But how to start I don't know,please...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, First I would like to thanks to all guys around, up till now anytime I need anything it was enough to make an search to your forum...
Replies
Views
help How do I create Bidirectional Activex Connection Arrows? As per attached photo. How to Create RightoLeft Property in Visual Basic - Activex?
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to load from a text file into a string. I don't get why this doesn't work. Function LoadFile(FileName As String) As String()...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im trying to learn how to use VBA with factorytalk view so i can later design displays using tags from PLCs and im having some trouble...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom