Vulnerability monitoring options for PLC network

They want to sell their services. I was willing to use them as a fallback if I needed help but they had no interest is that option. All or nothing.

If I do wind up needing help I can friggin guarantee it wont be Rockwell that I ask.

From my class note on ICS cybersecurity, Zeek was mentioned as one of the popular IDS. Snort is another one that includes IPS ability.

Similar Topics

Security searchers have found a security flaw with an hardcoded private key. Basically it affects every S7-1200 and S7-1500 CPU version before...
Replies
Views
Here we are on the fools day. Many smart readers here should be aware of these newly discover vulnerabilities...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a toolkit / software to scan a network for vulnerabilities. One time scan, just to see the most obvious holes in their network...
Replies
Views
I saw a post over on IA; https://forum.inductiveautomation.com/t/new-rockwell-security-vulnerability-a-solid-10-out-of-10/43904 Didn't see one...
Replies
Views
Hello: Does any body have experience with tools to simulate DoS attacks, especially attacks which can exploit typical vulnerabilities of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom