WebPage From HMI

PLC Pie Guy

Good morning Folks.
A quick question.

Is it possible from an AB PanelView application to open a web browser and connect to another machine on the same subnet that has an HMI using a Webserver?

For example. I have many Frick Compressors. The manager is asking if we can have a button to launch the Compressors Web Based HMI screen on the PanelViews. I said I'm not sure, this isn't something I've done before. I can see it being easily done on FTV SE or another more PC based application, but on a PV terminal I'm not sure...

Is there an ActiveX tool or something for this type of thing? I don't see a web browser available on the PVs. The older ones I've checked anyway...

thank you in advance.

There is the ME Web Browser Control ActiveX object. You just need to then add the Web ActiveX and then link them using the tags in each object.
I know it will browse, but it wont use any Addins or browser Plugins.

There is the ME Web Browser Control ActiveX object. You just need to then add the Web ActiveX and then link them using the tags in each object.
I know it will browse, but it wont use any Addins or browser Plugins.

Ill look at this.
Thank you!