wf705 module

mehmosh

if there is a problem in WF705 module.my mean it does not work properly what does effect on the s5-115u (cpu 944).there is any error indication come on the cpu or on ios modules due improper function of wf705 module.any indication come on the cpu 944 due to this faulty card and how we check wf705 module whether it is working or not.

Similar Topics

hi guys if there is a problem in wf705 module than what effect on the cpu 944 (plc s5-115u).there is any error indication comes and how we know...
Replies
Views
We are facing intermittent issue with emergency stop and line stop. Line stop triggering with alarm of line stop push button activated at one...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am trying to communicate to an ASi gateway from my CpLX (L16ER). I am able to ping the gateway and it replies. I configured the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if any of the bright minds on here had any opinions on these relay interface modules. Particularly, I would love to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom