What kind of PLC is this

That sure looks like a Codesys file to me. But who's PLC... that's going to be tough. Many PLC vendors use Codesys for their programming and configuration tool. I am pretty sure the .pro extension is for pre-V3 files. The newer version uses a different extension on my machine.

sent us the file, it looks indeed a codesys V2.3 file, used in over 100 plctypes.
testing is possible by downloading codesys from codesys.com and load the file softctrl.pro
then you can contact the company in the targetinfo.
or when in doubt send codesys the file and they will sort it out. as they have all targets available.

It could be for a Beijers SoftControl combined HMI/Controller unit. I have not used these myself but it looks superficially like a Mitsubishi project.

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I need to replace this control with a PLC, I have not found info about this device. The only that I know that is a stepswitch...
Replies
Views
I've got a small project where we are moving a PLC from a non-enclosed setting to a cabinet and I want to put a fuse on the incoming 120VAC. I've...
Replies
Views
Hello all and thank you for making this awesome forum. First of all, my English is not the best, so please try to bare with me. I love...
Replies
Views
A while back I upgraded an old PLC on a boiler. All the PLC did was control fan start-up and an auger to feed sawdust into a fire, so there...
Replies
Views
Well come to find out the last set of lessons in my Electronics tech program is industrial computers/automation computers. Its not super in depth...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom