WHICH PLC Uses .upr or .dpr (2004)

iant

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi All
Which plc make uses file extensions .upr and .dpr
I thought unitronics - but not the case

thanks I will have a look but it is supposed to be a plc and kepad style HMI

Delphi is a programming language - I use to have a copy of Borland delphi - about 12 years ago - but might still not be the info I need

They used Borland Delhi when they installed this SCADA, but unfortunately I don't have the software myself, so I can't see if that will open it.

Mark

I will just have to go and search the storage - I still have Delphi
that is the SCADA - now the UPR

Similar Topics

Hello, I've recently tried to upgrade my PLC controller from a L72 to L84ES and everything seemed to work, all buttons and screens as far...
Replies
Views
Kindly, what is the status of the digital outputs, while waiting for the plc to complete its startup (when we power off then power on the supply)...
Replies
Views
We have a standard to install fusible TB's at PLC AI/AO channels and knife TB's at PLC DI/DO channels. Also the 24 vDC field power supply to all...
Replies
Views
Hi Chaps, I'm using a Logix 5555 processor as a test bed. 1756-L55/A: series A rev 1.4 I took it out of an old machine. My problem is whenever...
Replies
Views
If the PLC is of 24Vdc power,to which i have to give 4A fuse, what type of fuse should i generally use? Are fuses necessary at the PLC digital...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom