Why Master CPU's all LEDs of S7-414H were flashing?

arocon

We have S7-414H system. We found master CPU all LEDs were flashing. The alarm sequence from diagnostic buffer are as follows:

Switchover of master CPU and standby CPU

Switchover of standby CPU and master CPU

(CPU affected standby CPU in rack 0, Event: Defective: stop not possible, Requested OB: CPU redundancy error OB(OB72), OB not found or disabled or cannot be stared in the current operation mode, incoming mode)

Defective: stop not accessible

(8184 40 da 008a, Previous operating mode: RUN(redundant mode), Requested operating mode: Defective, Event occurred in the master CPU in rack o, Internal error: Incoming event)

Master CPU: Change from redundant mode to solo made.

After resetting with memory resetting the CPU signals & LEDs beome.ok.

My question is what is the cause and why all LED were flashing and where to be checked for finding the cause.

i dont have experience with H system

But i study it and i can give sugession if u tell me you have what type of redandancy u have i mean just cpus r redandant or whole system is redandant if you have cpu redandancy then you (in a same rack)should have to take care of consistancy or ther may be fault in useing ob for redandancy your note shoes that your system try to take over standby system but erroe in tranferring you have to take care of syncronization also