Win-911

Has anyone used TopView with a rather large SCADA system? To me it's rather large with about 4K alarms tags. We mainly use SMS and email for our alarms.

We currently have 2 different Win911 installs, one running Win911 2021 R6 (smaller system) and one running 4.21.5 (the larger system would not run on 2021). We had to downgrade on the larger system and haven't been brave enough to try the newest version, but judging by the way the 2021 interface runs on the smaller system, it still wouldn't be able to handle the larger alarm system.
It's my opinion that whoever wrote the software does not fully understand how to utilize the interface with a SQL backend. It's very inefficient. There is no reason that it should be as painfully slow as it is. We've also had occurences with it locking up and going hours without monitoring alarms.