i would like to know is possiable to use script in manner to trigger bit
something myself not so fimiliar on esp using script

example as below

If SmartTags("C4_1") = True Then SmartTags("C4_8")= True Then
SmartTags("auto stop mode") =True

in other word. when C4_1 is running and C4_8 is on ..it will trigger the bit
auto stop mode..

thanks in advance

I didnt wan operator to press push button on HMI just as the c4_8 is on IT set the auto stop bit ..

Yes dekamp ..IT
Easy toBro on PLC But than problem is 2 different PLC is working on ..example. Omron PLC n seimens PLC ..buy using 1 HMI ( wincc flexiable) ..and due to limited i/O can do hardwire as Well ..

I try to If can Use script ..

It is not recommended or safe to do what you want to do. If the HMI loses communication, you will lose control over the bits. I will suggest something below, but the disclaimer is that you use it at your own risk!

The only thing you can try do to is to execute your script using one of the clock memory bits (for example the bit that toggles every 0.5 seconds). The scan rate on this new tag should be 1 second or less, and it must be set to "Cyclic Continuous", and you put your script name in the "Change Value" under Events.

put it this way my mean

this more to Level control mean high level control . c is converyor run and c8 is at positon level
when it reach high level by using script .c 8 will trigger auto stop bit turn to be true and stop control will be in action as write on the program ..

If you have two PLC's connected to one HMI, You can copy the status of a tag in one PLC to a tag in the other and then write your code in one PLC. You can use the "On Change" event of the source tag to copy the source tag status to the destination tag.

Nick

I didnt wan operator to press push button on HMI just as the c4_8 is on IT set the auto stop bit ..

Yes dekamp ..IT
Easy toBro on PLC But than problem is 2 different PLC is working on ..example. Omron PLC n seimens PLC ..buy using 1 HMI ( wincc flexiable) ..and due to limited i/O can do hardwire as Well ..

I try to If can Use script ..

Set button to invisible when C4_8 =true

guys..

does any1 know where to find script reference manual for wincc flexiable 2008 ..as i cant see from the help menu..