WinCC RT disconnected after network reset

hieph1tv

Hi guys,

I'm a complete newbie to PLC. So the problem is that I have a system controlled by PLC and connected to a PC via LAN. Normally the WinCC project will start automatically with the PC. Everything had been configured by manufacturer. What I had done is to reset network by clicking network reset in Windows 10 settings. After the computer restarts, the WinCC project cannot connect to PLC. I have tried to connect to PLC with TIA portal project and it seems OK.

Is there anyway that I can configure network connection for the WinCC autostart project?

Thanks!

Is this WinCC Advanced ?
If so, and if the PLC connection is set to use the S7ONLINE access point in the configuration in WinCC, check on the PC with the WinCC Advanced Runtime that the S7ONLINE access point is set to the ethernet card that is physically connected to the PLC.
You find the S7ONLINE access point by opening the Windows Control Panel, chose 'small icons', and the open the utility program 'Communication settings'.

If the online connection in WinCC Advanced is not set to S7ONLINE, then post a screenshot of you connection setup.

edit: If you get one or more system messages on the WinCC Advanced runtime, then make a note of these or take screenshots.

Thanks for your advice. I have successfully reconnected by using Set PG/PC Interface in Windows Control Panel. I had to set the S7ONLINE access point to the right LAN card.

Thank you very much!!