Windows 2003 Server

Hundikoer

Hi.
I am planning to change my OS to Windows 2003 Server (seems it can give some advances).
As I use mostly Rockwell softwares, is there any RS program, that does not support Win 2003 Server version?

BR
Lauri

All of the new updates (CPR 6) will support windows XP service pack 2 and Windows server 2003. However, it isn't as easy as they will have you to believe to make everything work. You would think that they could make a nice utility that will change all of the windows settings for me, but no. Sometimes I feel like I am a paying beta tester for software updates.

Charlie

Similar Topics

I'm trying to quote a job for a customer to provide Historian SE and Vantage Point but I'm having trouble with the operating system requirements...
Replies
Views
I know that GE's position is that Fix32(7.0) is not supported on 2003 Server but does anybody have any real life experience with this. I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi All - My company is taking its first steps into automation with Rockwell and RSLinx. We have a Window Server 2003 x64 box that was running...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have experience with Windows 2003 Server x64 Architecture and RSLinx 2.5?
Replies
Views
Setting up a new Wonderware InTouch node in an existing enviroment and the machine IT sent me is running 2003 server. I have configured a dual...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom