Wonderware InTouch SCADA Error

cmckeever

Hi there, I have a recurring error when trying to import/create a new application using InTouch, 'Unexpected failure (8000ffff) caught at line 939 in CreateGalaxy.cpp (in y:\pfserverdev\src\wwpackageserver\).' I had been using the system fine for months and then yesterday this error appeared and nothing has been able to get rid of it. Even returning the PC to factory settings and doing a fresh install of Wonderware/Archestra. Any help at all would be hugely appreciated

This was the first solution I tried and it hasnt worked no matter how many times ive tried.

The error code that was replied is not the same as the one asked

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Please help me out from a problem which is " 📚:nerves::nerves::nerves:How to Generate Excel report in SCADA Intouch Wonderware[/B][/COLOR]"...
Replies
Views
hi, i have rotated an object in clockwise direction up to an angle based on requirement...my doubt is,,is it possible to rotate an object in...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Can anyone please tell me how to configure USERNAME, PASSWORD & ACCESS LEVEL from an excel file to Intouch . ie.. All the users and...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom