Write protected RSlogix 500 code

dsking

Hello all,
I was wondering if any of the great minds out there could help me out with some information.
I'm looking for information on how to set-up RSLogix 500 for SLC 500 series and micrologix to be read only for my electricians to be able to go online with the PLCs, for troubleshooting, but not be able to make any changes what so ever.
Willl it be possible to have this set up on thier laptops or I'll have to have a PC at each site that hosts this 'read only' code.
Thanks for your help.:unsure::unsure:

We have Asset centre, this is a Allen Bradley product that takes back ups of the programs and monitors who's checked out what programs. With asset centre you can set up user groups and restrict access.
You can also set the system up to email you of any changes to the code.
The down sides to Asset Centre are it can be slow to access programs when on a break down and the cost.