Writing to a socket using Citect

Hi guys,
I need to connect the Citect to a device with specific TCP/IP protocol. Message packets needed to be sent are like : MMTCP N10
My question is how can I write my own protocol with Citect which can communicate with this device. I have read about ComOpen() function which can establish the connection, but how can I send the message to the server then? Any help would be appreciated.;)

Hi guys,
I need to connect the Citect to a device with specific TCP/IP protocol. Message packets needed to be sent are like : MMTCP N10
My question is how can I write my own protocol with Citect which can communicate with this device. I have read about ComOpen() function which can establish the connection, but how can I send the message to the server then? Any help would be appreciated.;)

Have a look here:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=47189&highlight=citect+tcp