YTFD Series Electromagnetic flowmeter

Pratz

Hello every one, I will appreciate help from you all. Am currently having a problem with an flowmeter which should measure d amt of water in a process tank, it went bad and a new one was bought; and fixed its measures but d PLC is not getting d reading...will der be need to caliberate the new flow meter? Thanks to you all.

If I am understanding you properly, you are saying that the meter's display is showing the proper value but the PLC is not showing that value? Is that true?

Then I my first question would be:
How did the PLC get the volume from the meter before? Pulse, 4-20mA or Communications like Modbus?

If you know that you can work backwards from there. Most flow meters have a programmable transmitter that will allow you to program the outputs and set up communications setting.

Post back if you need more help.

A Google search for YTFD flow meter brings up only pages offering a quote for the sale of the meter. Google does not find any technical reference or manual for the meter.

Without some documentation, you're on your own.

Can you post a link to the manual for the meter?