ZE Touch Software search for purchase

m_gEErs

He0llo to all,

I recently acquired a customers site that has several(8 in total)AD EZ TOUCH panels and I was asked to make some programming changes to them.Sond easy untill I found out that AD does not have the software available and I do not have the program for this older, and now obsolete (from AD) software.

My question out there is: Does anyone know if there is anywhere/anyone to purchase this software from or how could I go about a "fix" to my dilema?

I will be visiting the jobsite next week and see if a flash/memory card is installed, if so, AD said that they can convert the program to their current C-more panels but I'm not sure I cann sell this panel upgrade to this customer. They may just have to go for it if it is the only option available.
In advance I truly appreciate all of your responses and providing me with your professional advise with this matter.

Regards to all.

You can get programming software from EZAutomation now. I am not sure if there are version issues when trying to open older files, but if so, I would bet the kind folks here could help out with making the transition.

If you can get a copy of the .ezt files from the customer, and find out the versions, we might be able to tell if this is possible.

I have version 3.1-A which will open older files. I believe this version is also importable into the C-More software, as well as the newer version from EZAutomation.

Also, I believe you could use the latest version to program any of the older units just as long as you update their firmware (which is quite painless).

Hope this helps.
Paul

Hey thanks Paul for the quick respones and valuable information.
I will be on the customers jobsite later next week check the version for these panels.I will call EZ Automation to see if that software can access the older EZ versions and I'll post the outcome here.
Once again thank for the quick response, advise, and providing me with that software resource link and not to mention offering to assist me in the future with this issiue.
:geek: