Siemens Sistema Library

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can anyone give me a link so i can download ti to import the Library into the Pilz Safety software.

Hello Adam;
Actually I was quite surprised to open the documentation on the Sistema libraries and discover that Siemens did not provide one:
http://www.dguv.de/ifa/en/pra/softwa/sistema/bibliotheken/index.jsp

A little extra work provided the following information:

Siemens has prepared a project file for the SISTEMA Safety Tool, which is available from HMK Safety Engineering as a free download. The project file contains all the relevant safety data for the range of Siemens Safety products from PLC’s to Push Buttons.
Look here to request this project file:
http://www.hmkdirect.com/news/lates...ema_project_data_for_siemens_safety_products/

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Thank you Daniel. I e-mailed HMK to ask how can I obtain the Siemens libraries for SISTEMA. That's the only info on that page, "contact us to download", so I don't know if there is a fee or what is required to obtain them.

Last edited:
I still haven't heard anything back from HMK and our Siemens supplier just googled SISTEMA when I asked for help with it and that's all the help I got with it.

Did anyone actually use Siemens SISTEMA libraries ever?

I would be interested in those too. Did you send e-mail to that address on bottom of that page or to somewehere other?

I don't know of where to find a SISTEMA library.

You can get the information from Siemens that you will need to use SISTEMA (PFHd B10). Goto Siemens website and login to the Safety Evaluation Tool at the top of the page there is a link "Technical Parameters" this will download a PDF of Safety-Related Parameters for Siemens Components.

I contacted Siemens directly about it since our supplier was useless and didn't even knew SISTEMA existed until I asked for Siemens library for it so they Googled it and send me the link to the top result :sick:

Here is what Siemens gave me:
SIEMENS_SIMATIC_PLC_ET200_V10.ssm
SIMATIC S7 F-CPU, SIMATIC S7 TF-CPU, WinAC RTX F
SIMATIC ET200M, SIMATIC ET200S, SIMATIC ET200pro, SIMATIC ET200 ISP, SIMATIC ET200eco
SIEMENS_SIMATIC_Mobile_Panel_V10.ssm
Mobile Panel 177, Mobile Panel 277, Mobile Panel 277F IWLAN
SIEMENS_ASIsafe_V10.ssm
ASIsafe - Safety Monitors
SIEMENS_SIRIUS_MSS_3TK_V10.ssm
SIRIUS Modular safety system_MSS
SIRIUS Safety relays_3TK28
SIEMENS_SIRIUS_Sensors_Actors_V10.ssm
SIRIUS Detecting devices
SIRIUS Commanding and Signaling devices
SIRIUS Circuit breakers
SIRIUS Contactors / Motor Starters
SIEMENS_SINAMICS_V10.ssm
SINAMICS G120,G120 D, G130, G150
SINAMICS S110, S120, S120CM, S120 AC/AC, S150
Control Unit CU320, CU240E, CU305
Encoder system
Terminal Module TM54F
SIEMENS_SIMODRIVE_V10.ssm
SIMODRIVE 611D Control loop
SIEMENS_SIMOTION_V10.ssm
SIMOTION D410, D425, D435, D445
SIEMENS_SINUMERIK_V10.ssm
SINUMERIK 840D, 828D, 840D sl, operaror components
Procedure:
- Start the SISTEMA software
- Open your existing or a new project
- Unpack the attached ZIP file
- Open one or several of the project files you have unpacked (*.ssm)
- Select a product from the open project file
- Copy the selected product
- Insert this project in your project where appropriate
- In case of electromechanical products, adjust the specific parameters to the relevant application.
All users are responsible for the correct use of the information and values stated in the Siemens project files. Please contact at regular intervals your local Siemens office in order to obtain the latest information on Siemens project files. All information and values stated in the Siemens project files have been diligently elaborated and verified.
Disclaimer:
The pending SISTEMA projects are provided by Siemens at no cost. For this reason, Siemens does not assume any liability, in particular regarding the content-related correctness, accuracy, completeness or reusability of the technical data included therein, and in particular the safety characteristics. This disclaimer does not apply in case of intent or gross negligence or if a defect was fraudulently concealed. This also applies to mandatory liability in accordance with the product liability law.

I am attaching it to this post. You have to rename the files to *.rar (so they end up being named "K1.1.part1.rar") and open them with WinRAR as I split the Zip file Siemens sent me so it could be attached here.

Thanks!

Hello Adam;
Thank you for the footwork to find these documents.
It seems many here will appreciate the publishing of the Siemens Sistema files.
Regards,
Daniel Chartier