FTView Translation Utility

MATT116

Anybody ever use this? I cannot get it to work...I just sits on the processing screen then eventually goes to "translation failed for more information please check the error logs"
There's nothing in the error log folder...
I followed this step by step
Knowledge base ID 481190 https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/481190
system specs:
Win7 Pro SP1
excel 2010
FTView Translation Utility v1.3.3.0

I haven't used it much, but I've used in the past without problems. My interfaces were simple enough even I could do the translations. :)

I just stepped through that KB article and it worked as described. I have the same versions as you do Win 7 Pro SP1, Excel 2010, and translator 1330.

Does the exported excel spreadsheet look okay? I got 73 rows of components ready to be translated.

I believe that my file is just to big for the translator. The export file has 2067 lines will have to look at breaking into smaller files then combining back into one.
Thanks for the reply

Oh you're trying your own file first. I thought you said you were doing it exactly like the document said.(n)

Just a thought are you offline or possibly have a firewire that is preventing the program from going to Microsoft Translate? That will cause the error to pop up instantly.