TIA Portal Wincc RT Professional connectivity with S7 300

obi1987

Hello!

I have an old system s7 300 and with Wincc RT Professional.Windows PC with Wincc RT got crashed and I want to up the SCADA on new PC.

I don't have PLC Backup and it is password protected.
My questions are below

1)New converted SCADA will be able to communicate with S7 300 over profibus.I mean , I have to create all the device and network communication with PLC also?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I really need help with this one. I'm at a complete loss... For months and months, I've had no problems with pressing a NEXT button to...
Replies
Views
We are rewriting software for a Simatic PLC/HMI originally made with TIA Portal V16. We will make use of a library that was developed for V17...
Replies
Views
I've got this start screen where the user has to enter their username and password. The username and password feature works fine. However, I want...
Replies
Views
Hello Thank you all for your support. I am actually experience same issues with TIA portal V17 update5 as well as V18. The problem is with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, im having trouble with using web navigator in tia portal. I have installed both web navigator server and client in my server pc and web...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom