Dynapar Encoder 77-GWA-240-D4A pdf

jonney

I have never seen such Encoder Dynapar 77-GWA-240-D4A. It's too old to get the document. I guess it is 240PPR incremental Encoder because the p/n contains 240. Could you please give me the pdf if you had?

Danapar_77.jpg

Why don't you contact them, just drop them an enquiry they could probably give you the information or suggest an alternative.

Why don't you contact them, just drop them an enquiry they could probably give you the information or suggest an alternative.
Thank you, Sir.
PLCS.NET has many experts. It's my prime trusted source. but I will write an email to DYNAPAR. I hope they will feedback because it is VERY old back to 1990's product.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Before I ask my question, a list of hardware may assist in the search for a solution. Micrologix 1500 Base Unit: 1764-24BWA Ser B...
Replies
Views
Hi.. We used Dynapar Encoder manual (model #M0606668). How to get the manual? Thank you for help. James
Replies
Views
Has anyone on here ever connected one of the Dinosaur...I mean Dynapar MAX units (MAX Position, MAX Count, etc.) to a PLC or HMI? I tried...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Dears, i am trying to change the series of encoder from A to B, but the program do not has this option (Rslogix5000, 20.06 the old encoder was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom