Request pdf for Digital Devices Rotary Encoder S1219200

jonney

Our store has few DIGITAL DEVICES Rotary Encoder which is original used on obsoleted USA weighing scale for speed feedback. But we has no idea how to use this encoder for other purpose (e.g. connect to PLC). Anyone here has a pdf file? We need to know power supply voltage, type of output (Open Collector, Push-Pull or Line Driver).

Digital Devices

P/N: 751360

Model : S1219200

Screenshot_20191026_120008.jpg

Last edited:
Here is their website however the number did not produce any results but looking at the current ones they seem to have the same pin configuration & seem to be similar to many others on the market so you should be able to use other schematics to connect them.
http://digitaldevicesinc.com/digita...ndustrial_encoder.html#output_characteristics
I have contact him for long time,but no answer. We just guess the spec it is 12VDC,200PPR, Line Driver because it is not standard p/n.
For Line Driver output, usually it is 5VDC. So, no clue whether it is Line Driver.

Last edited: