RSLogix 5000 .ACD TO PDF CONVERSION

smaamir

I NEED TO CONVERT THE RSLogix 5000 .ACD (LADDER LOGIC) FILE TO PDF, CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME (STEP BY STEP) TO CONVERT THE .ACD FILE TO PDF OR ALL THE PROGRAMS/ROUTINE CONVERSION TO PDF...
EXPRESSING THANKS...🤞🏻

1. Install PDF 'printer' program (for example PDF995 or Bullzip).

2. Open the .ACD file using RSLogix5000.

3. 'Print' the desired program reports using the installed printer.

or - if you do not have RSLogix5000 - ask if anyone on the forum would please perform this for you. Specify which portions you wish 'printed' as they reports can be very long.

1. Install pdf 'printer' program (for example pdf995 or bullzip).

2. Open the .acd file using rslogix5000.

3. 'print' the desired program reports using the installed printer.

Or - if you do not have rslogix5000 - ask if anyone on the forum would please perform this for you. Specify which portions you wish 'printed' as they reports can be very long.
thanks for prompt feedback, let me follow the instructions...