Evolabel Flexwipe Label Applicators - Interfacing with Rockwell Automation

Rob S.

Good Morning ,

We are looking at getting a Evolabel Flexwipe Label Maker . Have any of you have been involved in using these ?

I'm trying to find a good example and manual on how to interface with a Rockwell Automation ControlLogix , AOP , EDS , etc.

Would you folks have any examples ?

Thanks so much.

Good Morning ,

We are looking at getting a Evolabel Flexwipe Label Maker . Have any of you have been involved in using these ?

I'm trying to find a good example and manual on how to interface with a Rockwell Automation ControlLogix , AOP , EDS , etc.

Would you folks have any examples ?

Thanks so much.

I see that natively it does not seem to have CIP, , although it does have Modbus TCP, as well as digital I/O, among other options.

Depending on your application, pick either or. If one fails, try getting something like this or this

Do not go with the Modbus route! No need to buy these fancy modules.
It may not have CIP, but it is TCP/IP. Use socket instead.

Do not go with the Modbus route! No need to buy these fancy modules.
It may not have CIP, but it is TCP/IP. Use socket instead.

Any documentation for this? TCP/IP with Rockwell, as well as for the printer?