Yaskawa A1000

JRW

Im assisting a customer with a Yaskawa A1000 drive. The machine came from China
The part number is CIMR-AB4A0023FBA

Can someone help me find the terminal wiring for this style board?
I dont see it in the manual, for example the top left side vertical green terminal is labeled TB6

Looks like the USA and others are different

a1000board.jpg

That's an option input card
they have many different ones you have to look at the part number
Yaskawa has the best tech support just give them a call you can get all the information you want.

That's an option input card
they have many different ones you have to look at the part number
Yaskawa has the best tech support just give them a call you can get all the information you want.

Wrong.
It’s the Chinese a1000 version board

Yaskawa drives are made in many countries around the world for use in every country
that's why you need to contact their tech support in your country they will be able to help you
the card pictured is an option input board of some type, without the part number we would have no way to tell.
it is possible that if you drive was on a machine and imported to your country it may not be compatible that's why it's important to contact thech support in you country

I used Yaskawa Tech Support just the other day and it took all of 2 minutes to get connected with the right technician and it took him about 3 minutes to answer my question and guide me through what I needed to do on a GA800.

I love Yaskawa hardware and their tech support was great. I am not a huge fan of the VFD menu structure and programming, but for most applications, it is not a problem to figure out how to make the drive do what you want.

I rarely call for help, but I can agree with Gary on this one. Dial 1-800-YASKAWA (927-5292) and get the answer good, cheap AND fast!

In case this helps someone ..someday

This is what I was looking for.
The CIMR-AB4A0023FBA has a different layout and no terminal labels on this drive (that I could find)

A1000 terminal layout Chinese.jpg