Connected Componet Workbench issue

mwkelly49

Hi Guys,
I have a This program installed on my computer, but when it loads it runs super slow and it is the app. I can pull up other things on the computer. the worse part is when trying to get into the program run it takes for ever for it to load and to do anything in. Has any one else had this issue.

Here are the steps of things I have tried.
-Running in Comparability mode - Windows 8
-Tried running in Administrator
-Tried uninstalling and reinstalling program.
-Made sure I had all of the .net framework

I am running VM windows 10 on a MacBook Pro. My computer surpasses the required specs.

And one last thing... I do not like CCWB at all..

Thanks Guys. Kind of at a loss here. 🍻

Welcome to the forum and thanks for replying back with your solution as I'm sure others will run into this problem.

Thankfully the newer versions of CCW are much improved over the initial offering.

🍺