C-More Screen Update

jimtech67

I am using Automation Direct C-More Ver 6.61

Is the way to change the update speed of the screens ???

I think there is (may be wrong or getting differ programs mixed up).

Thanks

The screen update frequency depends on how fast the tags can be refreshed. In the Panel Manager there is a "Poll Time" parameter

If you are using serial communications and address-based tags you can help yourself by making sure that the tags are close to each other in address. The HMI has to update all tags on the screen currently displayed plus all the alarm tags, even though the alarm tags may not show on the screen, so be careful about defining alarm tags.

Similar Topics

I have been toying with a C-more panel connected (K-sequence) to a D2 204. I am using a HSC and what is baffling me is the "update rate" of the...
Replies
Views
I have a Cmore screen which is communicating to the DL06 in BCD and need to create a timer that works in real numbers for a test, I simply need to...
Replies
Views
Need some serious help here please I am trying to update the firmware on an EA7-T8C cmore touch screen and I continually get the error-ptc009...
Replies
Views
I have been looking a device that can allow me to remotely monitor HMI EA9 8" automationdirect cmore screen. Problem is hmi is connected to local...
Replies
Views
Our Automation Direct HMI's one push button is activating on and off on its own without anyone touching the HMI button. I power cycled the HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom