OFF TOPIC- Which way is up?

kalabdel

Which way is up and what's that strange looking bug?

I was trying to login to micro_cr*p team_Shi* and it wouldn't let me because I exhibited strange behavior or something to that effect. I re-registered and had to go passed these images and that took what felt like 15-20 minutes.

2.PNG 4.PNG 6.PNG Capture.PNG

Sure they are pictures but since it includes dragons I'd say its fantasy creatures. Lets call it a Berasp!

When I was sitting there turning them around and getting it wrong I though this had to have been designed y children, or may be teenagers pulling a prank on us.

poked around and found a YT. Gonna guess just point the feet down and call it a day. Don't worry about any other inane part of the picture.

Last edited:
I hit one of these yesterday, it had a Roy G. Biv color wheel that I had to rotate until my "favorite color was up." The problem was, although I had provided a few security question (e.g. first pet), I had never provided that site with a favorite color. I rolled the wheel until a random color was up, and the security code let me proceed, but it made no sense.

:unsure: :confused: :whistle: :rolleyes:

I hit one of these yesterday, it had a Roy G. Biv color wheel that I had to rotate until my "favorite color was up." The problem was, although I had provided a few security question (e.g. first pet), I had never provided that site with a favorite color. I rolled the wheel until a random color was up, and the security code let me proceed, but it made no sense.

:unsure: :confused: :whistle: :rolleyes:

I never provide real information for any security question which means I forget them immediately so lately I got in the habit to taking screenshots before I submit the form and save it.

The one in my post is the "are you human" kind; I failed :d

The two with the red X above them, I still believe that is the right side up.

In what City is your first house?

Turducken.

What is your Mothers Maiden Name?

KyloRen.

is the sorta nonsensicle unrelated type **** I use. I have to record those answers in my password manager. But no one will EVER get them right by having the actual answer to the question.. its never the answer.