Help finding bit in RS Logix5000

I am going to post this in CAPS, feel so strongly about it..

THIS PROGRAM YOU HAVE SHOWN A SNIPPET OF IS SO OBVIOUSLY A CONVERSION, THE TAG NAMES ARE COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS.

If you are now "in charge" of this program, make it your task to put some meaningful tag-names in place of the converted addresses.

Take your time, work out what each "address" does, what it means, and change its name to something that means something, that you, your colleagues, and all yours and their successors will thank you for.

Even if it takes you a month, a year, or whatever, it is worth doing.

Do not mess with tag names until you know what uses them an how.. other PLCs and HMI's will rely on those Names.
At the minimum edit the description of each so it gives the sane information.

Do not mess with tag names until you know what uses them an how.. other PLCs and HMI's will rely on those Names.

I am inclined to disagree, those "names" have been created by whatever conversion utility was used. HMI's and other PLCs would have been addressing physical data addresses, not database tag-names.

If you run a conversion utility, you have to deal with the fact that those physical addresses will no longer exist, the I/O addressing structures of the host program will no longer be available in the converted project.

Perhaps by maintaining those addresses as "names" is OK in many instances, but not guaranteed.

You will always have to verify that the data for HMIs and other PLCs can be "reached", by those remote devices.

Whatever the outcome of a "conversion", every aspect of data communication needs to be checked.

The system is under an Wonderware Intouch app.
I am fully aware of verifying how the 2 communicate before editing, and Intouch does not communicate with the AB PLC tag names, only aliases and straight logic references.

I have done several Intouch apps communicating to a variety of plc platforms and devices and have become pretty much a master in editing the Intouch data base in Excel (DBdump and DBload).
I have only probably done 300+ Intouch apps, since I have been using it since 1990. The core app I developed ranges from around 60-80 windows now, depending on customer options.
"No brag, Just fact" (Walter Brennon quote as Will Sonnet from TV Movie series "The Guns of Will Sonnet".)