Simocode ES - EIP Simulation

Good afternoon all.

I would like to be able to simulate sending and receiving specific bits between my Simocode pro V EIP module and the 1756-L73S CLX processor.

Currently using Tia Portal V16 Basic.

I have the logic and the bits set up ready to toggle. Currently, I can see cyclic receiving data. It correctly shows that it is OFF and in remote mode. I can see when it is faulted.

I can cyclically send data as well, but I am restricted to the fault reset (which does work when I toggle it). So I know that I can send and receive data, but I would like to be able to simulate the Simocode actually being on (FWD or REV), without it being on or wired to a load.

I have worked with some VFDs where it can be in a full simulation without needing a motor attached, ramping up to speeds, turning off and on ect...

I am unfamiliar with TIA portal. I would imagine that such simulation functions would reside inside of the commissioning tab. I looked through various siemens TIA & Simocode ES manuals, and there are no hits for "simulat". The "Test 1" & "Test 2" functions don't seem to apply either, but I could be missing the boat here.

Thanks for your help.