Sonobond Ultrasonic Welder MH2026 + CLF2500

Roju

Hello,

In my new company there is a lot of Sonobond welders model MH2026 with CLF2500 controller. Does anybody have any experience with this machine?

Commissioning was done probably by multiple companies but none of them applied any parameter edit from PLC level. All the parameters are set by hand on CLF2500 controller and must be changed for every product which is annoying for operator.

So far it is only controlled by some pins that are safety and start weld signals. But there is a RS232 socket that is empty but I can not find any information about it.

I would be very thankful for any tip or proper documentation (Yes , I already wrote to Sonobond but would be nice to get info from somebody who already worked on it in the field).

Thank You!