Ace plc

I've used several of these units. We've had 2 of the ACE11 units running in a industrial production environment for over 3 years without any problems. The unit was chosen because of the physical size, nothing else would fit. Used a 5150V10 unit with one of their Command HMI's in another application and the technician incorrectly wired one bank of inputs and bricked the unit. This is the downfall of these: no input or output protection. After rewiring and putting in a new processor with the optoisolator board options we've had no issues. This is a pretty good review on these units: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH5AMru5f5Y

Yes have access to Tia Portal and S7 via work, but was pricing up 18 DI + 18 RELAY out and it just couldn't compete. Will let all y'all know how I get on.

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Good day to you. I do have a GP477R-EG11 HMI connected with Mitusubishi Q2AS PLC. And would need to upload the HMI project file from...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have to do motion control using Rexroth XM21 plc interconnecting stepper with Stepper BSD Card.How to add this technology objects for...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have a Mitsubishi PLC FX3u connected to an old ProFace GP2500 HMI...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, We have two PLC independent PLC panels with two independent controllers , we need to make hardware splitting for some AI and DI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom