S7200

Borgj

Hi, I have a S7200 PLC with PC based WinCC Scada. This PC was replaced due HD failure and replace with a back-up PC provided by the contractor. Problem is I cannot established communication with the back-up despite using the same profibus com cable. Can somebody help please....🤞🏻

Similar Topics

Hi there! I know this is playing in archeologist, but I need to tune a bit some older Kollmorgen/AKD Digifas 7100 servo drive. Any chance of...
Replies
Views
hey guys here first time for me in this awesome forum actually i have S7-200 connected to Winview HMI and HMI project file has lost and broken...
Replies
Views
If a TD200 program was created with the wizard in Microwin does anyone know if the code for the TD200 would be uploaded to micowin when doing a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a client with a siemens S7200 PLC (1215C CPU),which has an on board ethernet port (marked "profinet" on the PLC) and I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope someone would be so kind to help me with this issue, I have trouble finding the way to declare a value which I want to be my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom