Iconics allen bradly communication

prabhu nair

Hai All,
We are trying to communicate allen bradley L33-ER processor with Iconics OPC server suite 5.5.Can someone tell me what are steps we need to inorder to establish the communication.

I have never used it but I believe it has something called network discovery, you should be able to scan the network for Ethernet/IP devices & the tags. I have used Kepserver & although the version I have used did not have this the help files were great & made connections easy to configure.

Similar Topics

hi guys i have a quick question, i have a ICD for allen bradley controllogix 5000 and im using genesis iconics32 graphworks and displaybuilder, my...
Replies
Views
has anyone used Iconics with a allen bradley plc? If so, could you share the experience? Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking forward Iconics. I had previously extensive experience with Citect and little bit less experience with Wonderware. Pros and cons with...
Replies
Views
I am working on developing solutions using ICONICS, and I'm relatively new to SCADA in general. Whenever I get stumped on something, I end up...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a KUKA Palletizer machines having Iconics Genesis SCADA installed on its PC. It remained closed for about 7 to 8 years. We are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom