Kinetix 6500 slot fillers

mf8560

Customer is moving machine, and down sizing it. It has a 6500 rack and they will be removing 4 of the servos. Can I put the slot fillers in the middle of the rack where these are, or do I need to move the remaining units to the left so the slot fillers go on the end?

If so it would make it easier, wouldn't have to move a lot around on the rack and readdress drives in the program. But, I could only find in the manual that that the fillers need to go to the right of the module.

I had a look through the RA knowledgebase and they basically say don't put slot fillers in between axis modules because the added distance can cause electromagnetic Interference and impedance.
ID: QA3936 | Access Levels: TechConnect
They do state in another technote that you can use a slot filler for testing purposes which I have done before on a 6200 system.
ID: BF5884 | Access Levels: TechConnect

Alan.