Spectrum Cards

CENTER

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know a good reliable place to purchase a 1762sc-IF8u and a OF8?
The price from my distributor is good but they want 13 weeks delivery. I have 10 machines running this and don't want to change the setup. I can find them on the internet but would be nice if I knew I was buying for a reputable sourse. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

The only one I checked with was Turtle they are my AB distributor. I was looking for surplus hoping someone would have it in stock.

Similar Topics

Anyone use them? I bought a couple and I am going to start using them to flash the firmware but since I have a IF2 in slot one and this is the...
Replies
Views
Currently I'm programming a Controls Spectrum InView P42C-SC using a ControlLogix. The display has an ethernet communications module attached to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a micro 850 PLC with a Spectrum Controls analogue module 2085sc-IF16C. I have used the module configuration tool to setup however...
Replies
Views
Just received an email that they are ending support for Webport and discontinuing the web service as well at the end of 2019. Not sure the reason...
Replies
Views
Greetings everyone, hope the day finds you well. So I am working on a project where I will be using 16 Type J Thermocouples, as such I found this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom