Connected Components Workbench save and upload issue

Jasondelane

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone run into a problem trying to upload during a save on CCW? I've got 7 Powerflex 700 VC drives on controlnet and about half of them get a "Config Block has wrong number" error message when uploading and saving the program. It doesn't specify which config block it's talking about, and I can't find any information on the rockwell techconnect. I'm on version 9.

Link to screen capture http://imgur.com/a/5I5oq

Ok, it seems I'm only having this problem on drives with ControlNet 20-COMM-C adapters with Product Revision 2. All the Drives with a 20-COMM-C product revision 3.001 upload fine. The drives with product revision 2.003 or 2.005 do not.

Similar Topics

was trying to use Connected Components to connect to a 525 drive via usb with the face off but can't seem to connect to it. the screen lights up...
Replies
Views
So I'm using CCW to program a panel view and this is not my first I have done many. My Problem is I get an error message that I have never seen...
Replies
Views
How do you expand a branch in connected components workbench. Example i want to add an interlock around more than one contact. Most software you...
Replies
Views
I’m working on a conveyor project for work. We’re trying to install a few diverts to carry product directly to one of two trailer doors. I have...
Replies
Views
I cannot get CCW to add a controller, i keep getting a error message saying that the device is not authorized. This happens with any model and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom